Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Process

So for the last couple of months, I have been walking out my new role as Connections Pastor here at LifeCC.

Here's the update
  1. I am amazed every day, how much God likes to stretch me. some evenings I get home and squish into the recliner and feel like Mr. Incredible after getting hit by a boulder and re-solidifying--- I wouldn't change it for the world!
  2. I find out every day just how much I don't know and how much I have to learn about people and what makes them tick.
  3. People like green T-Shirts
  4. Guests to a church all have their own language and expectations... if you can meet them at the door and say "We are trying to meet your expectations"(or communicate to your expectations) at the front door, they will be generally more at ease the rest of the time(till you bring out the bag of snakes.... just kidding... SERIOUSLY!).
  5. You can "Lead" culture - The past couple of Sundays with the new T-shirts, I have seen more of a buzz created for relationship... last week we had quite a few "Core" people gone and you could see the buzz kept going, the relationships were still active and being formed with guests!! AWESOME!!!
  6. I need to Blog More!

Based on #6, I will attempt to chronicle our process, and my growth as we get better at our processes and flow, and bring people closer to God, and each other!!

No comments: