Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome To: Track Seven!

An Introduction?
Why not!
My name; Timothy R. Heistand. For anyone reading this blog, please let me point out one simple and undeniable fact... I have terrible grammer skills! I am married to a very beautiful and loving woman whom loves me terifficly and I irritate on a regular basis, have two very hyper and hairy children (chihuahua-strider and terrier-kalie), a big truck and a motorcycle... There, enough said.
My purpose in this blog is to take all of the random thoughts in my head and throw them at a wall so I can see what sticks (Translation... i will type my thoughts and feelings for the sole purpose of developing a line of communication with those who may be interested).
If you have read this, then I congratulate you on a job well done, and I will post again soon!

No comments: