Thursday, September 20, 2007

Everything Changes

This morning, I received one of the most difficult messages I have ever received... I found out that I have pretty much every food allergy possible...
As I received this information, I went through all of the normal reactions, but when it was done... it hit me

Everything Changes

I don't mean that in a way most people say it.... like .... well, what do you expect...

I mean that like... This is an adventure, always has been. This is another step in the life God has granted to me. I am kind of excited... for a long time I have battled a number of health conditions, one of them eczema... and everyone has always said... "Nothing you can do about it... just have to deal with it the best you can"

Think about that... I have spent my life hearing from everyone around my.... this is the way it is... you can't change it... nothing is going to change

How dis-heartening... I am more excited now that I have been in years because... Everything Changes!!! I have the opportunity to change allot of things that I had been frustrated about for so long. How often to we get those kind of opportunities?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a bit scared in the amount of changes that I am going to have to make in one shot, and I know that is going to be real hard work for me for quite a while...

But...

This is an opportunity of a life time--- correction... an opportunity for Life!

No comments: