Sunday, December 30, 2007

Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?

And as the quote goes... Yeah Brain, but where are we gonna find a tattoo parlor open at this time of night! NARF!
(pinky and the brain copyright some year by somebody who owns the copyright for Pinky and the Brain)

Ok, so very little response over the last month and a half of no posts. I do hope that everyone that reads this little blog has had a GREAT Christmas time (And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I still hope you have had a GREAT time).

As we look into the gullet of a brand new year, we are faced with questions...
What did last year look like, what worked, what didn't, how can I get away with never wearing that ugly sweater that my ___ gave me for my birthday/Christmas, etc, etc. A time for men and women across the nation to come up with goals that very few will keep past new year's day.

This past year for me has been one of the best and strangest rides in the history of ... we.., me. I have been learning how to take everything in stride, be consistent, and then give 1 % better. This next year fills me with such hope and excitement.... If I continue progressing in the direction I am going, by this time next year what will everything look like? What does a 1% improvement over a whole year look like? What are the goals I have in mind... well, for starters... do just a little better than I have been!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was pondering something similar. May God bless you in your endeavor to do a little better than you have been doing. What a great goal! After all, a little better seems more realistic than those "lose that 50 pounds I gained this year" type resolutions.